- Wildlife photos are taken with a Canon EOS-7D.
- Most of the wildlife and many of the flowers are captured using an EF 300mm f/4 L IS USM lens with a Canon 1.4x TC attached to the 7D.
- Most macro photos are taken with the EF 100mm f/2.8 L IS USM lens.
- Most landscape photos are taken using the Canon EOS-100D, a.k.a., Rebel SL1. It is a tiny, super-light DSLR with the same size sensor as the 7D and can use all the same lenses. So light and easy to carry!
- Landscape photos are typically taken using the EF-S 18 - 55mm IS STM or ultra-wide EF-S 10 - 18mm IS STM on the little SL1.
- I use the EF-S 15 - 85mm IS USM "wide-zoom" lens occasionally for landscapes or for star photos.
- I recently I bought a used EF 70 - 200mm L IS USM to fill the gap between wide zooms and the telephoto. Used for both landscape, wildlife and flowers.
- I shoot RAW and process using ACR and Photoshop.
- I will occasionally use my iPhone 6s Plus for panoramas, if for some reason I don't have one of my DSLRs with me, or if I want to be less obtrusive.
All the photos are originally in a format and size to accommodate good sized prints, though a few photos on the blog have been cropped down to where that particular view might not be available in a large size.
I shouldn't have to repeat this, but all photos are copyrighted and cannot be used, copied or reproduced for any purpose without prior express written permission from myself.